St. Louis Associates Scheduled to Conduct CLE Seminar.
St. Louis Associates, Joel R. Samuels and Douglas A. Robinson, are planning to conduct a CLE seminar on May 17th, 2012. The seminar is titled Intellectual Property Basics and will be held via teleconference at 1pm-2:30pm CST.
The program is designed to augment your knowledge of business law with a primer on intellectual property. Whether you've been interested in starting up a patent law practice or you simply want to build your IP knowledge, this crash course will get you up to speed on the terminology, the various forms of protection, and current enforcement initiatives.
- Sort through the various forms of intellectual property protection and find out which one best addresses your client's needs.
- Learn IP terminology.
- Get a federal legislative update on recent and emerging intellectual property law developments.
The course agenda will consist of:
- The Intellectual Property Concept
- Operating Terms in Intellectual Property
- Types of Intellectual Property
- Limitations of Intellectual Property Rights
- Techniques to Protect Intellectual Property
- Major Laws and Agencies Regulating and Enforcing Intellectual Property Rights
- Upcoming Changes in the Law
For more information and to register please visit: www.nbi-sems.com/SemTeleDetails.aspx/R-59558ER%7C