Harness Dickey is looking for an IP Legal Assistant to join the team in our St. Louis, MO office.
- Support patent preparation and prosecution processes by preparing forms, assembling documents, electronic filing with the USPTO and more
- Maintain and manage a daily docket for one or more attorneys
- Assemble and organize documents and tasks related to patent, trademark, litigation work
- Process monthly billing and invoicing
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up/follow-through skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and desire to function in a team-based environment
Please submit your resume to the Human Resources Director at HR@hdp.com.
Harness Dickey is on the lookout for talented people to join our professional support staff. To be considered for a position as a Legal Assistant or as a support professional in our Records Services, Docketing, Accounting, and Information Technology Departments, please submit your resume to the Human Resources Director at HR@hdp.com.
Intellectual Property Attorneys and Patent Agents
While Harness Dickey does not have any current openings, we welcome the opportunity to hear from experienced IP attorneys, recent law school graduates, and patent agents who are interested in joining our firm. Please submit a current CV to Lynette Barrett, Recruiting Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.