Harness Dickey is a proud sponsor of the 42nd Annual Intellectual Property Law Institute taking place July 21-23 at the historic Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. The event offers seminars and networking events led by national experts in intellectual property in the form of “a Relaxing CLE Getaway.” Attorneys who attend can expect to learn how to:
- Bolster your appellate advocacy with a respected judge’s advice on drafting briefs and presenting arguments on appeal
- Navigate ethical dilemmas such as conflicts of interest in your IP practice
- Effectively advise clients to opt in or out once Europe’s unitary patent system goes live
- Work effectively with IP investigators to get the information you need from the target and ensure it’s done ethically
- Strengthen your practice in trademark oppositions, cancellations, and ex parte appeals before the TTAB
- As well as learn from nationally renowned experts as they deliver the latest patent, trademark, and copyright law updates
Please visit the ICLE website for more information.