In May 2021, Harness Dickey commemorated its 100 year anniversary as an intellectual property law firm. The firm was established in 1921 during the beginning of Detroit’s automotive industry. Since that time, Harness Dickey has added offices in metropolitan Dallas, St. Louis, and Washington, D.C. Today, the firm employs more than 100 intellectual property professionals covering practically every technology and business segment. For more information on the firm’s history and notable patents and trademarks, visit the following anniversary webpage: https://www.hdp.com/anniversary/
Harness Dickey consistently ranks among the top IP firms in the U.S. both in terms of the number of IP professionals and in objective studies that rank IP experience and results. Below are some of Harness Dickey’s current notable rankings:
- 2021 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® – Top Ranked for Patent Law in the Following Metropolitan Areas: Dallas, TX, Troy, MI, and St. Louis, MO
- 2020 – Managing IP – S. Ranked Firm for Patent Prosecution
- 2020 – Harrity Analytics Team – #10 “Top Patent Firms – U.S. Utility Patents”
- 2020 – Oppedahl Toteboard – #5 Among All U.S. Firms for Number of Utility Patents Obtained
- 2020 – Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers in Business – Intellectual Property, Missouri and Michigan
St. Louis Small Business Monthly’s Best Law Firms list appears in their June 2021 issue.
About Harness Dickey
Harness Dickey is celebrating 100 years as an intellectual property law firm. Founded in 1921, the firm currently holds a #2 ranking from IAM Media for providing counsel to 44 companies with the largest portfolios of issued U.S. patents. The firm also ranks #6 for filing the most patent applications on behalf of those companies. Harness Dickey’s attorneys and IP professionals focus exclusively on patents, trademarks, global IP management, litigation, and other IP rights. The firm has offices in Metro Dallas, Detroit, St. Louis, and Washington, D.C. Visit www.hdp.com for more information.