By Glenn E. Forbis, Principal
Metro Detroit patent litigator Glenn Forbis will take part in an upcoming webinar event titled “Determining Patent Venue in the Light of TC Heartland Decision.” The webinar will take place Tuesday, May 15 from 12:00 to 2:00 PM EST.
Key topics of the webinar will include:
- TC Heartland v. Kraft Foods – A Change of Law
- Impacts of TC Heartland to Patent Infringement Litigation
- Identification of Correct Venue
- Venue as to Foreign Defendantse
- Improper Venue Defense – Recent Trends and Developments
- Productive Litigation Strategies
Forbis has appeared as lead or co-lead trial attorney in more than 150 patent, trademark and copyright cases in Federal Courts across the country, and has handled 15 Federal Circuit appeals. He is a frequent speaker on patent litigation strategies and best practices.