Metro Detroit trademark attorney Elizabeth Brock will participate in an upcoming webinar about successfully managing two of the most important branding elements of any business or organization: its trademarks and web domains.
She will be joined by Andres Lorca, Manager, Trademarks and Domains at Verizon Media. The two will share practical insights from both the in-house and outside counsel perspective for maximizing the value of trademarks and domains while minimizing risks.
The webinar will cover:
- Understanding the synergies and practical overlap between trademarks and domain names
- Determining jurisdictions to register domain names and trademarks to manage risk
- Coordinating trademark application and domain registration timelines to prevent squatting
- Assessing the value and risk of new gTLDs including .brand TLDs
- Strategies for effective enforcement of trademarks and domain names
The complimentary webinar, titled “Double-edged strategy: A holistic approach to managing trademark and domain portfolios,” is hosted by MarkMonitor and will take place Tuesday, September 15 at 11:00 AM EDT.
Learn more and register for the webinar on the MarkMonitor website.